Friday, May 13, 2011

My Top Five....

So to counteract the rash of freaky, scary horror movies that will be airing tonight I thought I'd post something lighthearted.  Feel free to post some of your Top Fives in the comment section!  So without futher delay, my list of Top Five Favorites.

Top Five Movies (this was extremely hard because I am a hard core movie Fanatic, so I went with the ones I watch over and over)

1. The Princess Bride (My ultimate favorite book/movie)













2. Mansfield Park












3. Underworld 1,2, & 3 (Looking forward to the 4th)









4. Anne of Green Gables & Anne of Avonlea (Classics)










5.  Pride and Prejudice (including the 8hr Colin Firth version)












6.  I know this is supposed to be top five, but I have to add any Marvel movie.  I am a huge fan of superhero movies ie: X-Men, Spiderman, Batman(Christian Bale version), Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Green Lantern, The Avengers..and the list goes on.  I seriously have a 12 year old boy living in my body!

Top Five Book Series

1. Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyers (I've only read them about 7 times)












2. The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare







3. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead












4. Poison Study Series and Glass Study Series by Maria V. Snyder (Both series intertwine and are excellent)










5. The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa










My Top Five Favorite Things
1. My Boys

 
2. My Sexy Hubby




















3. My Family (Yes, my hubby is a giant.  He's slouching and I'm wearing 2 in heels)

4. My Kindle and iPod Touch (I'm linking these together since this is about the extent of my tech savvy)


5. My New Car (Nissan Versa)

6.  My Best Friends (Again going over the allotted five)


Top Five Hottest Actors (purely for fun and my opinion only)

1.Chris Hemsworth
2. Sam Worthington
3. Johnny Depp
4. Ryan Reynolds
5. James McAvoy

Well that's it for now, hope you enjoyed it! 

2 comments:

  1. I, too, love THE PRINCESS BRIDE. But among the other four favorites of mine would have to be CASABLANCA, THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING, ALIENS, and LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN. You have a great blog, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must say that I concur with Lord of the Rings (Trilogy) and Lucky Number Slevin...love those movies. Can't concur with Aliens...waaaayyy too scary for me!

    Thanks for commenting and following my ramblings!

    ReplyDelete