Saturday, February 26, 2011

Never a good thing...

You know it's never a good thing when you tell your little sister that you've started a blog, and she starts laughing.  She asked me if I were trying to win a Blobby  award (an Ugly Betty term), and I sarcastically answered that there was no such thing.  (At least I don't think so)

Anyway.  Last night was a good night of writing.  I was able to edit about 67 pages and even added in about 10 pages of fresh new material. (Go me)  I was feeling pretty good about this until Hubby came downstairs and glared at me.  He asked me if I had any idea what time it was, and as I looked around I noticed *Surprise* the sun is up.  Glancing down at my laptop's clock I noticed that it was 6:45am.  Holy crap!!!  After saving all my work, emailing my Mom and sister the newest revisions, I finally crawled into the bed and slept like the dead.  Finally emerging from my warm cocoon of sweet oblivion, I was shocked to see that it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon.  Needless to say, I promised Hubby that I wouldn't stay up so late tonight.

Now I should probably stop procrastinating and start writing.  So in the famous words of my boys favorite bedtime story, "With a kiss and a sigh and a sweet lullaby ( preferably sung by Sia) that's how I say goodnight."

 PS. If you don't know who Sia is or to which song I refer, click on the link below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment