Sunday, March 4, 2012
I Won An Award...
Yea! I just found out I that I was awarded a Kreativ Blogger Award from Ashley Nixon. So as a giant THANK YOU, please go check out her blog...she's pretty awesome. I mean what's not to love, she has a twin brother, she's a writer, she has a tattoo on her wrist, she's completely adorable, and she loves Ben Barnes and pirates!
Now on to the challenge portion of winning this award. As you can see, I still have a few steps I need to accomplish until I may finally claim this beauty for my own.
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
2. List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know!
7 Interesting Facts About Me
1. I am the oldest of five children. Three brothers & one sister.
2. My sister and I have matching Sacred Heart tattoos on our right wrists. They have a banner that reads Sorella, which is sister in Italian.
3. I am currently planning a massive 6th birthday party for my oldest. It is a Star Wars theme and I have (bravely…stupidly…take your pick) invited his entire kindergarten class. I have also conned every adult related to me into wearing a costume. I am starring as Princess Leia. (Bring on the buns!) My two youngest brothers have also agreed to have a mock lightsaber fight as Obi Wan Kenobi & Darth Maul. (It is going to be EPIC and HILARIOUS, and I will capture it on video so that I may taunt them with it for the rest of their lives *rubs hands in glee*)
4. I read no less than three books a week (Is that interesting?)
5. I am secretly (ok not so secretly) addicted to America's Next Top Model. *hangs head in shame* Also hopelessly addicted to The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Downton Abbey, Project Runway, Top Chef, and almost all HBO & Showtime series.
6. I am obsessed with owls and The Princess Bride….do with that what you will.
7. I'm in massively in love with Pinterest, and I seriously had a giddy fangirl moment when I realized (by some weird cosmic coincidence, ie: FATE) that Natalie Whipple & Laini Taylor were following my pins!
And my 7 fellow bloggers that I'm awarding and passing the challenge on to are as follows…
1. Carrie Bastyr at Where I Get Wordy
2. Karina Lawrence at Silver Linings
3. Daisy Carter at Fresh as a Daisy
4. Jeigh at WriterBrained
5. Gina at This Is Not Your Blog
6. Katie Dodge at Katie On Fiction
7. Cynthia at Read is the New Black